This policy is valid from July 2013.
The Free Range Life exists because readers like you not only read, comment and share, but click on our ads or buy products after clicking links on our site. Occasionally, we will review products on this blog. The products we review are ones we have personally bought and used or have been given to us by company for the purpose of the review. The views and opinions expressed in these reviews are always my own. Being given a product to review, or being paid to post about something will not influence the way we write about it.
Ways we make money on this site:
- Affiliate Links – Some of the links on The Free Range Life are affiliate links. When clicked they will take you to a site to learn more about and purchase products. Read more about our use of affiliate links below.
- Direct Product Sales- The Free Range Life has a collection of products for busy homesteader’s. The products can be found on our shop page.
- Ad Sales – We accept payment for advertisements on our sidebar and in our content. If you see banners and ads on this site they’re helping to pay our hosting, domain and marketing costs.
- Sponsored Posts – From time to time we may partner with a company we trust. These posts will be marked as such and disclosed within the post as well. Sponsored posts will be written by us, about a topic you love, but paid for by a third party. As always, sponsorship will not affect the views and opinions expressed in the post.
- Product Reviews – If products are given to us for review purposes we will always let you know if the product you’re reading about was given to us. If I am compensated for my time to provide a product review we will disclose that fact within the post.
More about Affiliates
Some of the links on this website are affiliate links. Affiliate links may be included in the body of posts, within reviews or the sidebar or footer area of this website. If you follow an affiliate link to a company or product and make a purchase we will get a small percentage of the sale. There is no added cost to you. The Free Range Life is an affiliate partner of the following:
- Amazon Associates
- A Modern Homestead
- Start a Mom Blog
- Healing Harvest Homestead
- Online Gardening School
- and more….
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
; To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
; To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
; To send periodic emails
The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
© 2013 – 2018, Sarah R Toney. All rights reserved.